Please wait while you are redirected...or Click Here if you do not want to wait.
Meet the World’s first 5 Colour, Toner Based Tabletop Label Printer.
Achieve vibrant, unique and impactful branding to drive product sales with the QL-300:
- Set your brand apart with CMYK + WHITE high-resolution 1200 dpi durable, vibrantly printed labels
- Ensure a competitive cost of ownership with long-lasting cartridges and toner that delivers the utmost durability, water-fastness and UV-resistance
- Eliminate label waste with high precision built-in cutter
About the QL-300 – The 5 Colour, Toner Based Tabletop Label Printer
The QL-300 has been developed with proven, reliable, digital LED EP (electrophotographic) printing technology. It’s is also the first 5 Colour, Toner Based Tabletop Label Printer (4 Colour + White Toner) to deliver exceptionally durable and vibrant colour labels. In addition, the QL-300 is also capable of printing in white. As a result, opening up a realm of possibilities for product branding.
For example, users of the QL-300 can print on a wide variety of cost-effective transparent, coloured and metallic paper and synthetic label materials in a single pass. A feature unheard of until now.
The QL-300 also delivers premium 1200 x 1200 dpi 5-colour labels with unmatched durability, water-fastness and UV-resistance. In addition, printable label widths range from 25.4 mm (1.0”) to 127 mm (5.0”) and include roll-to-cut or roll-to-roll operation. The QL-300 also allows for flexible, short and long-run print jobs. Therefore, eliminating all label waste during the printing process.
Label Printing Beyond Standard CMYK
The addition of white ink provides an opaque background for transparent materials. As a result, expanding the possibilities for personal care product, food & beverage product labelling and much more. Printing white also presents new creative options when used on black or other coloured materials, including metallic silver and gold. Not to mention that the QL-300 also allows users to achieve a “spot UV” sheen or varnished appearance when printing black and other colours onto a coloured matte substrate.
To top things off, QuickLabel’s long product life, premium printing supplies and unmatched service and support guarantees your QL-300 will continue to deliver exceptionally durable and vibrant labels, while also ensuring your brand commands the attention it deserves.
Not to mention that every QL-300 also includes one free license to CQL Pro. This is Quicklabel’s advanced labelling software that allows users to effortlessly design, manage and print their own labels.
Applications for the QL-300
This 5 Colour, Toner Based tabletop Label Printer is ideal for:
- Food and beverage labels
- E-liquid labels
- Personal care product labels
- Cosmetic labels
- Promotional product labels
- Much more
Metromatics has proudly sold, serviced and supported all of the Quicklabel’s product range in Australia for over 29 years. Above all, we are experts in our field and provide the utmost customer care for our clients.
See For Yourself
Watch our Video on the QL-300: The World’s First 5 Colour Tabletop Label Printer (4 Colour + White ink).
Why you can’t say no to the QL-300, 5 Colour, Toner Based Tabletop Label Printer.
- A high throughput up to 152 mm/s (6″ ips) print speed for both short and long run label printing
- Versatile and robust printing substrates, including transparent, coloured, black, metallic silver, metallic gold paper and synthetics
- Exceptional ease-of-use through our intuitive LCD display control panel, web-based management and CQL Pro design and print management software
- Built-in automatic cutter and optional Label Rewinder eliminates label waste and provides print job flexibility
- Robust, tabletop design easily adapts into any label design and print workflow
- Full customer support from Metromatics – The QL-300 comes with a one-year warranty. Metromatics has been selling and supporting Quicklabel Systems products in Australia for over 29 years. We will come to your location, install the QL-300! and train your users to start printing labels and provide you with on-going support and guidance.
- Metromatics stocks ink cartridges and a wide range of Paper, Synthetic Matte and Glossy Label Stocks available from our local warehouses to support our customers.
Specification information is available from the QL-300 Product Brochure Tab on this page.
For more information and pricing on the QL-300, contact us.